Saturday, January 17, 2009

WEEK 8 Thing 18


This is even more fun ~ I could get lost in all the wonderful things I could do within Zoho.

The possibilities are endless, except by my own limitations of "how-to" and time. Both of these tools are amazing. But I think I will stick to Zoho for now. It will take me a Year to check out all the things below that I can try.


Zoho Show Online presentation tool

Zoho Invoice Online Invoicing. Quick and Easy

Zoho Writer Online word processor

Zoho Reports Online Database & Reporting

Zoho Creator Online web applications creator

Zoho Planner Online organizing tool

Zoho Docs Online Document Management

Zoho Sheet Online spreadsheet service

Zoho Meeting Web Conferencing

Zoho Share Centralized Public Repository

Zoho Notebook Online Note Taker

Zoho Projects Project Management

Zoho Chat Instant messaging and group chat tool

Zoho Wiki Online Wiki with public, private & group permissions




No comments:

New Sorensen Slideshow