Thursday, January 29, 2009

THE END!!!!!!! Week 9 thing 23

I love my job because I am able to say that I learn something new everyday here at the library. And I work at one of the small branches. Every question that comes up from a patron, the phone, or a staff member is an opportunity to find out something new. It is always interesting with unexpected learning.
This experience with O What a Geek! was a lot more challenging than our everyday learning experiences. It involved a lot of time, work and frustration. However, we were exposed to a lot of web technology that we would not have ever explored on our own. It really did expand our comfortable horizons.


Looking at YouTube and My Library Thing were some of the exercises that I enjoyed the most. I will certainly continue using My Library Thing to keep track of the books I read and discover some new authors that might fit into my world.
Thank you for the opportunity to be a "Lifelong Learner."

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

You are a great example of a life-long learner. Congratulations on finishing O What a Geek. And Keep on Learing and Exploring

New Sorensen Slideshow