Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 9 thing 21

After looking at Podcasts and iTunes Podcast information I decided that you could spend forever looking around. There are endless links and possibilities for searching book reviews, interviews, etc. I could spend a lot of time listening and watching!
I also went into Podcastdirectory.com and MyYahoo audio but it was overwhelming.
I went back to the Pod Cast directory and searched for Anne McCaffrey, Sharon Shinn, book reviews and Star Trek. There was nothing !!!!! for Sharon Shinn, so that was disappointing.
The other descriptions were not all that exciting either.
For the discovery Exercise I tried listening to some of the podcasts, but listening online is just annoying to me. I don't spend a lot of time listening to music or talk radio, so this is probably just a personal preference.
I did create a RSS feed for the Star trek: Pioneers. But I will not ever use it.
I went to the Yahoo Audio and tried to search for Stephanie Meyer but I was only taken on a lot of detours. In my searching, however,I did finally discover blogtalkradio.com/WordSmitten and thought that had possibilities that I would follow.
For use by the library, training session might be a possibility, but I would prefer videos that I could watch as well.

No comments:

New Sorensen Slideshow