Saturday, January 17, 2009

WEEK 8 Thing 18



This Zoho writer will be a great thing if I can remember all the passwords from all the other things for which I've signed up.
The tool bar is great. The idea of posting work I've done, and not need to use a flash drive, email, etc to send it to another computer will be great.
My poor little flash drive was bent yesterday when I was getting up to help a patron and bumped it with my knee. there is so much important stuff on it that I cringe when I think what might be lost.
This could be a saving move for my future!
After I saved this, I discovered it even gives me a word count for the document.
Now I am going to try and export it to my blog.

Well, I ended up copying and pasting this into my post. I will need to work a little longer and the exporting function.

No comments:

New Sorensen Slideshow