Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week 6 Thing 13

I read through the information (twice) in the Otter Group Delicious tutorial (8.30 min podcast) as well as Us.ef.ul: A beginners guide to Delicious getting started with Delicious. Because I learn best by doing I went ahead and created a Delicious account and bookmarked my ipage with Ingram books. This will be helpful because logging in is always a "process" with passwords, etc. and now I will be able to access this site from home as well as any computer in the system. I also tagged it with words that I would use to find it. I also looked at the account that was set up for us with thePLCMCL2 account and looked at a number of links and comments.
sjank's Bookmarks
2 Bookmarks
13 NOV 08
Ingram

TAGS







Firefox web browser Faster, more secure, & customizable
TAGS

No comments:

New Sorensen Slideshow