Friday, October 10, 2008

Week 4

After a lot of experimenting with Flikr, and a lot of failures, the slide show finally was able to "slide" onto my Blog for you to enjoy. I have learned so many things, especially with the help of co-workers.
Working on WEEK 4 I enjoyed the eases of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klgLsSxGsU&feature=related and discovered that I had already created the Feeds into my Blogline account. How easy was that? I didn't even know that I had done it. Of course, now I am trying to figure out how to link them directly to my Blog here. I will subscribe to some of the other bloggers on O!What a Geek.
Some of the Feeds that are in my Blogline are:
Bloglines | News (4) (0)
Darkgate Comic Slurper (15) (0)
Design*Sponge (0) (0)
Dilbert Daily Strip (3) (0)
Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog (21) (0)
Get Fuzzy (13) (0)
librarian.net (0) (0)
Library Stuff (9) (0)
ResourceShelf (20) (0)
The Shifted Librarian (11) (0)
Unshelved (15) (0)
Ziggy (13) (0)
Additional Features

No comments:

New Sorensen Slideshow